понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

dover pa newspaper




I think I may actually be a bitch.
When I read posts like "I need to lose 30 pounds in two weeks, how can I do it" I always have this bitchy remark, like "you could cut your leg off"
I never post it but still, its my first reaction.
What the fuck. When did this bitchy catty bullshit happen?

But on a more postive note
Its lunch time and I have a poweraide
That I have had since breakfast and may have till dinner.

I feel really defeated weight wise, because I was an overweight teenager and I am paranoid that when I get down to a low weight, I will have all this extra skin and I will still be horribly gross.








euro hostel in glasgow, dover pa newspaper, dover pa news, dover pa intelligent design trial, dover pa intelligent design case.



Комментариев нет: